Bickford & Huffman
Bickford & Huffman were in operation on the south side of Main Street in Macedon from 1842 until 1906. Their major product over the years was the grain drill. The article below is a short history of the company, which appeared in a special Macedon Sesqui-centennial section of the Timesaver on June 27, 1973. Click any photo on this page to enlarge.